The 2013 Business Unit Supervisor zones 1&2 – Park Operations is responsible for:
• Providing coverage as the department duty supervisor overseeing operation of all park attractions by providing active leadership to ensure safety, service, and efficiency for both guests and team members
• Administrative tasks including: time card management, compliance, and business reporting
• Providing coaching and counseling to promote development
• Monitoring key performance indicators and implementing changes for improvement
• Assisting park leadership in development and execution of goals and initiatives
• Addressing guest and team member issues in an effort to achieve positive results
Candidates with the following qualifications will be considered:
• High School Diploma / GED
• Minimum 2 years water safety experience
• American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification (or equivalent) preferred
• American Red Cross and / or Water Safety Instructor Certification preferred
• Prior Aquatic Leadership Experience required.
Busch Gardens is an equal opportunity employer and supports a safe and drug free workplace.